I began blogging on books related to my Christian faith on December 30, 2014.
I thought it might be good to offer an updated list of all the book I have discussed and the start dates for the discussions. The content is still out there; some of the images have been removed since I don’t have control of the images on the internet.
1. Kyle Idleman Aha: The God Moment that Changes Everything December 30, 2014
2. Gary Chapman God Speaks Your Love Language April 6, 2015
3. Frances Chan Crazy Love June 15, 2015
4. Dallas Willard Hearing God August 24, 2015
5. Paul Little Know Why You Believe December 31, 2015
6. Adam Hamilton Seeing Gray in a World of Black and White March 29, 2016
7. W. Bingham Hunter The God Who Hears November 10, 2016
8. Bill Hybels Holy Discontent April 10, 2017
9. John Bevere Good or God June 14, 2017
10. Mark Labberton The Dangerous Act of Loving Your Neighbor December 31, 2017
11. Billy Graham The Holy Spirit June 15, 2018
12. J.I. Packer Knowing God March 30, 2019
13. John R. W. Stott The Cross of Christ October 25, 2020… in conjunction with John R. W. Stott Basic Christianity [beginning on December 7, 2020]
14. Kevin DeYoung What Does the Bible Really Teach about Homosexuality? in conjunction with Preston Sprinkle People to Be Loved in conjunction with Peter Gomes The Good Book. [beginning on February 2, 2023]